Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Proof That Frenchies are the Dumbest People Alive

I, like my brother-in-law, (author of theotherdrummer.com as well as livsimpl.com)* share a strong distaste for Frenchies. I could write a list to why I don't like them, but I don't have enough time as well as space on this blog to do so. I thought instead that I would but a video that pretty much says it all!

This is a video from the French version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. The best part about this video is that it shows the collective stupidity of all the audience, who when polled answered the question the wrong.

So with out further delay I present a stupid French guy!

*David that plug just cost you buying me dinner!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least Sophie knew the answer! Very funny, I guess that in France they are the center of the Universe!

Anonymous said...

Oui, But you have to admit they do have great toast and fries. So now we know that their arrogance is surpassed by something else. A great post. I was riveted to my seat.

Anonymous said...

Oh, & I'll buy you dinner is you plug my blog.

Amy said...

wow... wow.

sarah said...

You know, back when I wanted to go on a mission, the place I REALLY wanted to go was France....