Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Random Observations....And Apologizes

I was driving home from school this afternoon and I hit what feels kinda like the halfway point of the trip, The Point of the Mountain. As I left Utah Valley and decented into Salt Lake Valley, I realized that there isn't much of a point or mountain left from all the sand that is being used....hmmmm,should they changed the name to "The place where the Mountain Point Use to Be." What do you, my faithful readers think?

And I am sorry for not writing more. More is on the way!

5 comments:

Dave said...

Naw, I dont think they're going to change the name, although future generations will probably wonder why it's called that. Besides, if theyre going to change the name they should change jt to something good, like "The Bradford".

Good to see you posting again. Looking forward to more.

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

Based upon upon infamous fly-bys and notorious weapon brandishing altercations, I think calling it Dell Shanze Pass might be apropos.

P.S. My captcha for this comment was "exdsea". Coincidence? I think not.

Doug

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

Hey I noticed that too when we drove by there last night! How much of the mountain of sand do you think was just blown away?!
Hope to read more from you soon. I am still waiting for the rest of the story!
Mom

Amy said...

The stub of the mountain?

Tastes Kinda Minty said...

I like Amy's best.
Dad